Our Client is a fast paced casual restaurant
For this position, both Expat and Indonesian Nationals are being considered.
• Previous experience in restaurant or cafe
• Good organization skills and able to organize work systematically
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Punctual, efficient and courteous at all times with guests and fellow staff alike
• A high standard of presentation and grooming at all times
• Energetic, hands-on, result oriented, motivated
• Able to work flexible hours, including weekend and shift work, as dictated by business requirements
• Readiness and ability to initiate action
• Mature, professional outlook
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good financial and administration skills
The range salary for Indonesian Nationals is IDR 20,000,000 - IDR 35,000,000.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.