Brookmeade Healthcare is looking for Conversion Analysts for a large integrated delivery system implementing full suite of Epic products (clinical and revenue cycle) across hospitals & clinics. This engagement is scheduled to start in June and run through March 2014. Brookmeade is open to consider Salary, W2 hourly or a 1099 resource. These individuals will be responsible for leading conversion analysis, build, and go-live. This will include converting data from third party EMR/PM systems: Allscripts, Athenahealth, Nextgen, Varian, Centricity – detailed data mapping experience from legacy EMR’s and legacy Practice Management systems to Epic – Version 2012.
To be considered for this position, the consultant must have:
- A minimum of 2 years of Healthcare industry interfacing/conversions experience with Epic Bridges, along with Intersystem Ensemble Interface Engine experience.
- A minimum of 2 years traveling consulting experience.
- Epic Bridges Certification (2012 NVTs) is required.
- Experience developing, testing, and implementing conversions between third party systems and Epic utilizing HL7.
- Must understand Epic data structures and possess working experience documenting technical specifications detailing target data elements.
- Must possess HL7 Knowledge in order to determine necessary manipulations to transform the data into HL7 and troubleshoot the data transport and manipulations.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.\
- Willingness to travel 80 to 100% (Monday through Thursday).
- Independent and self-motivated.Energetic with strong desire to learn.
This position will require travel but no relocation; expected travel is 75-100% with a 4 day onsite work week. We offer competitive salary with a bonus plan for overtime (paid every two weeks), medical/dental benefits, matching 401K (fully vested after 6 months), and a discretionary bonus paid out at the end of the year.