- Our Services
- Our Work
- Our Ideas
- Our News
- Join Us
- About Us
|Job Title||Content - Project Manager|
Content - Project Manager
ABOUT EMPOWER MEDIAMARKETING:
Empower MediaMarketing specializes in communicating to and with its clients’ customers through an integrated combination of media. We are an independent media agency that plans, buys, creates and proves the impact of media. Located in the consumer marketing and branding hub of Cincinnati, OH, we deliver proof our clients’ media investments are driving real results. We are part of The Empower Group, an independent network of companies focused on building brands and business for its clients.
This position is responsible for the initiation, implementation, ongoing management and culmination of integrated marketing & content marketing initiatives, stemming from Empower’s Content Marketing Practice. This position will report to the content marketing practice lead, and work closely with other Content Marketing Practice personnel and Empower Client Marketing & Management leads. This position has responsibility for ensuring that client and internal programs are on objective, on timing, and on budget, and utilize the appropriate internal and external resources and processes that are at Empower MediaMarketing’s disposal.
I. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by management as required.
Education / Experience
Required Education and Experience:
· Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge or experience.
· At least three - five years experience in interactive production
· Experience developing and implementing digital marketing plans.?
· Experience in planning and managing ambitious web projects in a fast-paced environment, coordinating with the efforts of digital creative resources, and tracking long-term project timelines and deliverables while maintaining an ambitious daily update cycle.?
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Ability to prioritize work and make resource decisions accordingly.?
· Excellent at managing a team
· Ability to interact and communicate well with all stakeholders
· Ability to communicate mission/?vision
Preferred but not required:
· Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project or Base Camp
· Experience with Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture.
Other Skills, Specialized Knowledge, and Abilities
· In-depth knowledge of office software such as e-mail, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Advocate for practice throughout the organization and outside groups
· Working knowledge in social media
· Ability to manage and negotiate with 3rd party contractors and vendors
· Shows initiative to research new ideas
· Highly enthusiastic, passionate, curious, confident and tenacious in learning about the medium
· Strong analytical, detail and negotiation skills
· Demonstrates effective business writing
· Superior listening skills & creative problem resolution skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Self-directed, with considerable initiative
· Understands how to schedule and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
· Accepts ultimate accountability for own work