|Job Title||Hotel Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a high end 5* International Chain Hotel with 200+ Rooms and 6 F&B Outlets.
Our client is looking for an experienced, “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead the hotel's team, take full charge as decision maker when GM is not around and provide the highest quality service to their demanding clientele.
The ideal candidate will have working experience in Asia and will currently be holding position as HM, EAM Rooms or similar.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Dynamic individual with luxury foundation
• Asian experience
• Strong Rooms division background
• Guest focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Charismatic leader
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to influence and direct people to achieve goals
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Proactive and result driven
• Able to adapt vision
• Flexible working hours
• Good personal and professional presentations
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.