- Our Services
- Our Work
- Our Ideas
- Our News
- Join Us
- About Us
|Job Title||Decision Sciences Summer Intern-students only|
Decision Sciences Practice 2013 Summer Internship
To be considered for this internship, you MUST currently be enrolled in a college/university and have not already graduated.
The Empower Mediamarketing Decision Sciences Practice is dedicated to proving, through research and analysis, the value of paid and content media. This incorporates primary market research, web analytics, applications development, and use of secondary research.
The Decision Sciences intern would learn about all elements of this measurement process, working with various professionals to better determine aptitude and interest. There will be a primary focus on analyzing digital media; however the intern will gain exposure to traditional media metrics as well.
· Learn to use our competitive spending tool, Nielsen AdViews, to report on advertising expenditure for advertisers in our clients’ competitive set and translate this data into graphics and reports as necessary.
· Learn to use basic web analytics software—Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst to pull key insights from web site usage. This role will be responsible for analyzing the data to understand web site traffic, time spent, conversion path and other key concepts.
· Intern will learn to use secondary data such as GfKMRI, Simmons, and Scarborough market research to identify optimal target audiences for advertising programming. Working with a member of the DS team, intern will create PowerPoint documents to share key insights.
Other duties as necessary
· Partner with other members of the DS team to assist on analytical projects.
· Some cataloging and organization projects will also be provided.
Please no phone calls or emails to follow-up.