You will be responsible for managing department supervisors in an automotive assembly and manufacturing plant. You will be responsible for ensuring the departments are running as scheduled and implementing continuous improvement initiatives. You will develop and coach the teams to ensure production requirements are maintained and quality expectations are met and exceeded.
- 5 years high volume assembly experience in an automotive manufacturing plant
- Experience with automated assembly and robotics
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisor’s role
- College or University degree/diploma
- Able to deal with and meet tight timelines while maintaining a high level of quality
- Able to travel as needed