|Job Title||VP Human Resources|
|Max Salary||100,000,000.00 IDR|
An amazing role for a growing South East Asia hotel group.
The group currently manages +/- 100 properties in South East Asia across multiple brands and different star ratings with many more hotels in the pipeline.
The position will report to CEO & President and will be based in Indonesia with frequent traveling for property visits.
The ideal candidate will at least have 5 years experience in a corporate role.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Developing and implementing a company’s human resources business plan & establishing accountability
• Identifying solutions to resolve problems
• Facilitating and providing guidance to management teams in HR matters, directing staff on HR functions, and developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures according to Indonesian Labour Laws and Regulations
• Providing management, leadership and direction to the entire HR department
• Manage hiring practices, including recruiting and selection
• Establishing short and long term goals, budgeting for HR expenses, and networking with outside peers and organizations when needed to achieve goals
• Strong in recruitment and training
• Highly technological savvy and visionary
• Familiar with organization structure, HR policies & procedures, recruitment, training, performance appraisal, reward & recognition, legal issues, manpower rules & regulations, income tax and budgeting
• Ability to think strategically, ability to plan on a mid/long term scale
• Mature with positive behavior as a role model and good motivator
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills
• Strong personal integrity
• Strong analytical skills
• Solid communication/relationship and networking skills
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Self-motivated, passionate and result oriented
• Experience dealing with large number of staff
• Able to work under pressure and highly motivated
• Energetic and great personality
• Creative, dynamic, and innovative
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.