Reporting to VP of Sales and Marketing of a leading innovator in truck fleet business analytics and equipment financing, serving the needs of private truck fleets operating in North America. Unique value proposition is based on a proprietary, highly detailed process that matches IT systems and analysis with the latest eco-efficient clean diesel technology to achieve peak truck fleet performance at the Lowest Cost of Ownership (LCO).
VP, Business Development - Will be responsible for the development and signing of profitable new business, additional business, and maintaining current accounts. Coordinates complete sales cycle process including suspect list initiation, lead generation, prospect qualification, analysis, pricing, proposal preparation and presentation(s), contract signing, start-up and customer service follow-up after the sale. Challenge is to secure a minimum of $25 MM in lease transactions in first year.
• Leasing Sales - Class 8 (5 years)
• High “C” level sales, National Account exposure
• Specialty Financing, understand the banking side
• Demonstrated Background growing a Sales Territory
• Customer Focused
• Residence: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, West Coast
Background Preferred (but not required):
• Commission based incentive program
• Developed and executed business plan strategies
• Knowledge of Contact Management Program (i.e. ACT, Goldmine)
• Education: College Graduate (BA or BS)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
• Aggressive Hunter sales mentality
• High Energy level
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written and Listening)
• Excellent closer
• Articulate in technology
• Thinks outside the box
• Travel – 75%
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.
Practice Leader: George Fieser
Truckload & Dedicated Transportation