|Job Title||Corporate Director of Marketing (Expat)|
|Min Salary||50,000,000.00 IDR|
|Max Salary||90,000,000.00 IDR|
A great role for a growing Asia Pacific hotel group.
The group currently manages +/- 100 properties in Asia Pacific across multiple brands and different star ratings with many more hotels in the pipeline.
This role will be responsible for developing and executing fully integrated strategic marketing initiatives. Working closely with social, digital and traditional channel owners to define marketing plans, grade marketing effectiveness and inform future planning. Needs to develop marketing strategies by tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their need while still monitoring the competition. Analyzes the latest trends and advises Excom.
The position will report to CEO and will be based in Indonesia with frequent traveling around the region for property visits, will lead a team of about 10 staff.
The ideal candidate will at least have 3 years experience in a regional / corporate role, overseeing multiple properties. Experience at corporate level is a must. Will have extensive experience in Asia Pacific and a good understanding of the appropriate markets.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Capable of performing detailed market analysis, and executing business development strategies
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience in dealing effectively with a variety of people at all levels within and outside the company
• Ability to delegate, manage and organize complex projects and establishes priorities consistent with company objectives
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to fully comprehend guest/owner requests, memos, proposals, general correspondence and similar written materials
• Self-motivation and drive for success
• Impeccable, intelligent and clear presentation and business communication skills
• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment
• Comprehensive computer skills and computer literacy
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate his/her team
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility
• Proactive, innovative, service minded and guest oriented, a thorough and methodical approach, ability to identify problems, attention to detail, autonomous, dynamic
Please note that this position has been put on hold by our client.
Although we welcome applications, suitable candidates will be considered once the position is active again.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.