|Job Title||Executive Assistant Manager Rooms (Expat)|
Our Client is a 5* International Chain Resort with 200+ Rooms, 50+ Villas and large F&B operation.
This position reports in direct to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Ideally minimum 2 years as EAM in previous capacity within a well-reputed 5* exclusive resort
• Extensive experience in similar large 5* operations
• Minimum 2 years previous experience working in Asia
• At least 5 years of experience in a management role, preferably within a well-reputed 5* exclusive resort / luxury country-club
• 15+ years of experience in the hospitality sector
• Excellent command of English
• Computer literate
• Strong command of the operations of accommodation facilities
• Good understanding of procurement functions, pricing strategies as well as sales & marketing methods
• Knowledge of budgeting and Profit & Loss control
• Additional other language a + : Japanese / Mandarin / French / German
• Dynamic personality and creative mindset
• Should be very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Strong leader, someone who can handle a large diversity of Indonesian staff
• Should have exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Someone proactive who can work independently
• Excellent knowledge in all facets of Rooms operations
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong tactical skills and result oriented
• Energetic, motivated, hard working with an excellent working track record
• Ability to provide a clear strategic direction to the Division based on organizational goals
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.