Senior Database Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Software Developer to join a rapidly growing, IT company that is on the cutting edge of storage engine technology.
- Design and implement a next generation database storage engine.
- Have ownership for transaction management, index access, lock management, buffer management, log writer, and similar DBMS modules.
- Write software and determine areas that can be enhanced
- Demonstrate working knowledge and experience with database server internals
- Perform and interact within a seasoned development team
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- DO NOT APPLY unless you understand and have worked with database internals such as transaction management, lock management, index access, buffer management, recovery, etc.
- Experience with database clustering and indexing
- Very Strong C and C++ skills
- Solid high-availability experience
- At least 5 years experience in large enterprise system development
- Extensive background with MySQL and Linux
- DBMS and RDBMS experience
- Willing to take on new challenges and learn new technologies beyond the current skill sets
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com