|Job Title||System Test Quality Manager|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Degree Required||BSCE or BSEE|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Min Experience||5 Years|
System Test Quality Manager
An outstanding opportunity exists for a seasoned Quality Manager to join a growing and very successful Consumer Electronics Company located in the Silicon Valley area of northern
information daily; needs good project management skills as well as good organization of
important facts for decision making process.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
· BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is absolutely required. A MS in a
related field is strongly preferred
· At least 4 years of experience managing a quality team focusing on broadband
home routing equipment. Candidates without QA management experience over home
networking products will NOT be considered.
· Experience serving large Telco carriers
· Background using protocol analyzers such as Wireshark or ethereal
· Video skills – knowledge of various standards such as IPTV, Microsoft “Medica
· Strong background with routing
IGMP, DNS, NAT, PPPoE, DHCP, QoS)
· Excellent experience with automation test systems, QaCafe, J2ME, Java, JNI, etc.
· Operating and setting up test systems, ie. IXIA, Spirent, ”smart bits”, Veriwave, etc
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: quality manager, manager of quality, quality director, director of quality, qa manager, qa director, software engineer, electrical engineer, broadband, cpe, consumer premises equipment, dsl router, home networking, home router, telecommunications, telecomm carrier, test manager, test director, testing manager, testing director