We have built USI into a leading national middle market broker with nearly $1.0 billion in revenue, and have uniquely invested in tools and resources to aid our associates in their success. What makes us different is our environment. USI has more than 4,000 dedicated and innovative professionals in approximately 140 offices across the United States, all with their own success stories. Our associates all have one thing in common—the USI team. USI leadership is dedicated to your professional growth and success, helping you CLOSE and KEEP business more effectively than anywhere else. USI is recognized nationally as a top 10 leader in insurance brokerage and consulting because of our people and our culture as a team based, problem solving environment. We are growing and looking for bright, innovative professionals who can leverage our unique platform.
We are currently seeking a P&C Producer to join our Middle Market Commercial Team in Jacksonville, FL. This position is responsible for prospecting, networking, and producing new Property and Casualty business insurance policies and accounts as well as, the renewal retention of existing accounts. USI Offers: Technology; Training & Support; Strong Value Propositions; and solutions & resources to support you locally, regionally and nationally. Cross and team-sell referrals within our Employee Benefits practice.
Verticals – We have size and scope across the US in our primary verticals, this provides "shoulders to stand on" for new producers. We have also created differentiated solutions for Middle Market companies.
Technology & Tools – USI Producers have access to a proprietary library of client facing cost management solutions and the latest sales and client management programs. These resources are designed to support pipeline management, prospects, medical claim analytics and research to thoroughly prepare for prospect meetings and improve close ratio. Our tools and technology provide credibility and knowledge of real business issues to enhance the quality of prospect and client interaction.
Internal Knowledge – USI Producers are provided with scrubbed leads from our exclusive database with verification of contact, email, phone and title by our in-house Data Integrity Team. In addition, we offer access to research, analytics, and information from an interactive national network of industry experts and practice leaders committed to your growth.
Proprietary Products – USI offers access to industry specific, exclusive proprietary products to provide comprehensive risk coverage
Key Skills Required:
• 3-5 years commercial P&C sales experience or related business to business sales experience calling on senior executives (C-level)
• Proven track record of success in high activity sales model with clear examples of results
• Experience cold calling and getting first appointments
• Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
• Must be an effective networker
• Must have a desire for success and willingness to learn
• Must be a good listener and have a strong work ethic
• Must be confident and have high energy to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be self motivated & demonstrate the ability to take on and surpass any challenge
• Prior experience with a CRM Database highly preferred (i.e. SalesForce)
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing Preferred
If you are interested in learning more about our exciting and rewarding career opportunities please apply here or contact Ann Marie directly at 954-607-5251 or