|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* Resort with +/- 400 Rooms and large F&B operation including extensive banqueting facilities.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• The ideal candidate will have working experience in Indonesia
• Minimum 5 years GM experience in large operation
• 5* leisure resort experience
• Understands revenue management
• Renovation experience desirable
• Sales focused and strong in marketing strategies
• The position requires someone who thinks “like an entrepreneur”
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• Must be able to blend in with the company culture and philosophy
• Strong personality, fair but tough leader who generates respect
• Thorough knowledge of hotel's operating policies & standards
• Attention to details and guest satisfaction enhancements
• Passion for training and developing the mindset and skills
• Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
• Influence, team oriented leadership
• Quality orientated
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Strong in cost control, also budgeting and P&L management
• Computer literate
• Dynamic, energetic, hands-on, motivated, innovative
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, customer & associate relation skills, result oriented and able to work under pressure
• Great personality, enjoys guest contact, present and visible on-the-floor
• Good in owner relations
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.