|Job Title||Corporate VP of Sales (Expat)|
|Min Salary||100,000,000.00 IDR|
|Max Salary||140,000,000.00 IDR|
A great role for a growing Asia Pacific hotel group.
The group currently manages +/- 100 properties in Asia Pacific across multiple brands and different star ratings with many more hotels in the pipeline.
This role is responsible for the overall operation of the corporate office sales activities as well as guiding the individual hotel units to attain their goals of maximum revenue and profit while providing the guest with the highest level of quality service. Develops corporate office and unit marketing plans, sales goals and forecasts. Responsible for guiding the hotel units in soliciting and servicing business in accordance with the marketing plan and assigned market segments. Generates a high profile and quality perception in the marketplace. Supervises, develops, and motivates the sales and catering team.
Analyzes the latest trends and advises Excom.
The position will report to CEO and will be based in Indonesia with frequent traveling around the region for property visits, will lead a team of about 20 staff.
The ideal candidate will at least have 3 years experience in a regional / corporate role, overseeing multiple properties. Experience at corporate level is a must. Will have extensive experience in Asia Pacific and a good understanding of the appropriate markets. Relationships with key hospitality customers, strong organizational leadership skills, good understanding of revenue management.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Excellent presentation skills to market the organization's products effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience in dealing effectively with a variety of people at all levels within and outside the company
• Ability to delegate, manage and organize complex projects and establishes priorities consistent with company objectives
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to fully comprehend guest/owner requests, memos, proposals, general correspondence and similar written materials
• Ability and willingness to travel within the region
• Ability to sell in a highly competitive market, with a successful sales track record of at least 5 years
• Self-motivation and drive for success
• Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers/owners/media/etc
• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment
• Outstanding selling and negotiation Skills
• Comprehensive computer skills and computer literacy
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate his/her team
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility
• Proactive, innovative, service minded and guest oriented, a thorough and methodical approach, ability to identify problems, attention to detail, autonomous, dynamic
• Wide network of contacts within the hospitality industry
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.