|Job Title||Corporate Director of Public Relations (Expat)|
|Min Salary||50,000,000.00 IDR|
|Max Salary||90,000,000.00 IDR|
A great role for a growing Asia Pacific hotel group.
The group currently manages +/- 100 properties in Asia Pacific across multiple brands and different star ratings with many more hotels in the pipeline.
This role is responsible for managing the public relations department and the content it delivers. Ensures brand message is consistent, timely, and relevant. The new Director of PR will direct the PR department and work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials. They will ensure the communication strategy is consistent and reflects the strategic vision. The successful candidate will Implement social media strategies, grow the online supporter base and traffic as well as build and sustain online communities. They will collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans as well as edit and revise content as necessary.
The position will report to CEO and will be based in Indonesia with frequent traveling around the region for property visits, will lead a team of about 30 staff.
The ideal candidate will at least have 3 years experience in a regional / corporate role, overseeing multiple properties. Experience at corporate level is a must. Will have extensive experience in Asia Pacific and a good understanding of the appropriate markets. Relationships with key hospitality customers, strong organizational leadership skills, good understanding of revenue management.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience in dealing effectively with a variety of people at all levels within and outside the company
• Ability to delegate, manage and organize complex projects and establishes priorities consistent with company objectives
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to fully comprehend guest/owner requests, memos, proposals, general correspondence and similar written materials
• Self-motivation and drive for success
• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment
• Comprehensive computer skills and computer literacy
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate his/her team
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility
• Proactive, innovative, service minded and guest oriented, a thorough and methodical approach, ability to identify problems, attention to detail, autonomous, dynamic
• Strong command of online inventory management
• Familiar with website maintenance
• Wide network of OTA
Please note that this position has been put on hold by our client.
Although we welcome applications, suitable candidates will be considered once the position is active again.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.