|Life's Neighborhood Director - San Francisco|
|San Francisco, CA|
We were founded in 1997 and have grown to 33 upscale and resort-style Senior Living communities. From the beginning, we have been committed to our employees by providing them with innovative programs and opportunities for professional growth. We are proud to say that for a number of years we have been voted on as one of the best places to work. When you choose a career at Áegis, you’re choosing a career that makes a difference in someone’s life – every single day. The rewards are immeasurable.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Life’s Neighborhood Director
The Life's Neighborhood Director
· Provide for the daily physical care of residents.
· Sets up an environment that enhances the psychological well being of residents.
· Responsible for the initial and ongoing assessment of a resident’s health status and care needs.
· Generate revenue for care services being provided to residents. Ensure residents are properly billed for the level of care provided.
· Oversee the personal care of residents at the community. Supervise the care staff-hiring, training, scheduling, and job performance.
· Contact families regarding changes in care.
· Ensure changes in a resident’s condition are reflected in the care provided.
· Ability to work with residents with advanced dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
· Experience in managing people, particularly paraprofessionals
· 1 year experience working with older adults, preferably in providing some personal care
· Knowledge of dementia and related senior care
· Ability to use computers and software applications including Word and Excel
· Demonstrated competence in business
· Knowledge of healthcare, dementia care, and/or aging issues
· Skilled at establishing trust relationships with customers
· Degree in related field preferred
At ÁegisLiving, our employees truly do come first. If you work for us you can expect excellent salary and benefits, a great work environment and an enjoyable work/life balance.