|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
|Max Salary||14,000.00 USD|
Our client is a 5 star international chain hotel with 200+ units and multiple F&B Outlets. Hotel is still in pre-opening phase, opening is scheduled for 2020.
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will later on be overseeing the day to day operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who will deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
This role will be reporting directly to the President of the group.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Responsible for the overall management, sales and marketing initiatives and strategies
• Ensure that the operations of the hotel are in adherence with brand standards, policies and procedures
• Maintain the assets of the hotel while executing approved Capex projects
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the Hotel’s Annual Operating Budget, Sales & Marketing Plan and Capital Budget
• Manage on-going profitability of the hotel
• Ensure revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
• Select, evaluate, motivate and support a professional and progressive management team, and efficiently manage manpower metrics
• Responsible for managing the hotel's management team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest Experience
• Act as spokesperson and brand ambassador
• Minimum 3 years experience as GM in an internationally recognized luxury hotel brand
• 5*, business city hotel and large operation experience
• Strong luxury foundation in internationally branded properties
• China experience
• Pre-opening experience
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovate in revenue generating efforts
• Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results in a similar sized property
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Able to drive results and effectively manage stakeholders across various levels
• Strong in cost control, budgeting and P&L management
• Decisive and timely decision making
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury environment
• Attention to details and guest satisfaction enhancements
• Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
• Influence, team oriented leadership
• Highly skilled in complaint / conflict resolution
• Able to coach and counsel team members on job performance
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Great personality, enjoys guest contact, present and visible on-the-floor
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.