|Job Title||Executive Assistant Manager (Expat)|
Our Client is a 5* Resort with 100+ Rooms and 4 F&B Outlets.
Our client is looking for an experienced, “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead the resort's team and all operational departments
Note that our client is looking for experience with smaller luxury operators such as One&Only, Rosewood, Six Senses, Como, Alila, Mandarin Oriental, etc, or iconic independent resorts such as Cheval Blanc, etc.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Experience as similar position 5 star hotel
• Demonstrated leadership ability and problem solver
• Works well upwards, sideways and downwards
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Excellent communication and training skills
• Strong leader and organizer to guide the team
• Strong focus on up selling and on guest service delivery
• “hands on” leader and not an office based administrator
• Strong and effective planning and time management skills
• Strong leadership
• Able to work independently
• Process driven and eye for detail
• Computer literate
• Energetic, flexible, motivated and able to work independently
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.