|Job Title||Resort Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* Resort in Indonesia.
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but very remote location.
You will be overseeing the day to day operations of this unique and distinguished property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• 7-10 years experience in Hotel Management / Hospitality and 5 years experience in a senior leadership role
• 5*, leisure resort and boutique operation experience
• Remote location and Asia region experience preferred
• Visible position, guest focused and engaging, passionate about service, meet and know the guests
• Charismatic leader
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury boutique environment
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• Well presented, sociable, great entertaining and PR skills
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and property
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Eye for detail, service execution and people development
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
! Due to the remoteness of the location, our client will only consider single status !
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.