|Maintenance Director - San Rafael|
|San Rafael, CA|
We were founded in 1997 and have grown to 33 upscale and resort-style Senior Living communities. From the beginning, we have been committed to our employees by providing them with innovative programs and opportunities for professional growth. We are proud to say that for a number of years we have been voted on as one of the best places to work. When you choose a career at Áegis, you’re choosing a career that makes a difference in someone’s life – every single day. The rewards are immeasurable.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
The Maintenance Director is responsible for the general maintenance and repair of the community, including plumbing, painting, carpentry, and electrical. Will also oversee larger scale repairs as needed. The Maintenance Director will additionally manage the housekeeping staff and may oversee a Maintenance Assistant. This individual will provide leadership, training, and development to assigned staff members.
He/ she will inspect and maintain community regulatory compliance and quality control by leading safety committee meetings, overseeing the Injury and Illness Prevention Program, and coordinating the Hazcom Program. Assist Executive Director with maintenance and housekeeping budget development, implementation and cost control.
· Oversee the maintenance of the community. Ensure that the building and grounds make a good first impression throughout the day. Ensure building safety.
· Ability to make repairs at the community that can include electrical, plumbing, patching, painting and light carpentry.
· Inspect and prepare rooms for new residents to include patching and painting, cleaning carpets, drapes and furniture.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
· Demonstrated maintenance and repair expertise
· Ability to meet budgets and control costs
· Knowledge of computers and software applications including Word and Excel
· Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
At ÁegisLiving, our employees truly do come first. If you work for us you can expect excellent salary and benefits, a great work environment and an enjoyable work/life balance.