|Job Title||Food & Beverage Manager (Expat)|
|Min Salary||3,000.00 USD|
|Max Salary||4,000.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* Resort with +/- 200 rooms, multiple F&B outlets. Resort is still in pre-opening phase, opening is scheduled for Q3 - Q4 2018.
Resort is owned by a very well established & respected local group who already operates several award winning 5* properties in Indonesia.
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but remote location, the area is world famous for its underwater world.
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will be overseeing the day to day F&B operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who will deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
This is a #1 position in F&B with direct report to GM.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• 5* & leisure resort experience
• Experience in the same position or similar role, however a very strong Assistant FBM or even Restaurant Manager ready for the next step up could also be considered
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury resort environment
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovate in revenue generating efforts
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Ability to manage section heads, supervisors and staff
• Having good knowledge of high service standard
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Computer literate
• Handling complaints/service recovery
• Strong guest contact
• Strong leadership skills and result oriented
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Creative, energetic and positive individual
• Young, dynamic
• Passion for service excellence
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Flexible working hours
Due to the remoteness of the location, our client prefers single status.
This is a great & unique opportunity and a dream job for the right candidate!!!
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team