The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients.
- To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To maintain the selling floor and merchandise
- To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
- 2+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred