|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
Our client is a fine dining restaurant in China helmed by a Michelin Star Chef.
Aim is to compete with the best Michelin Star restaurants in China and to obtain at least a 1 Michelin Star as soon as possible.
Our client is seeking a dynamic, passionate and highly creative General Manager; a true “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead his/her team, and provide the highest quality service to their demanding clientele.
If you have previous experience working with some of the most famous Michelin Star Chefs and Restaurant Operators in the world
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Experience as General Manager in a fine dining restaurant, ideally Michelin Star
• Experience working in Asia
• Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the company through constant improvement in processes, procedures, work flow planning and organization
• Able to promote the business, build sales, increase profits, ensure overall satisfaction with regular guest connections
• Become the image of the restaurant and to build a positive reputation within the city, the community and the clientele
• Proven track record of F&B management success
• Strong interest in running a Michelin Star establishment
• Passion for fine cuisine and wine
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to manage and foster vendors and third party relationships
• A self-starter who is able to work creatively
• Passion for service excellence
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Dynamic, innovative and passionate about training
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Guest-focused and engaging, passionate about service
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Please note that this position has been put on hold by our client.
Although we welcome applications, suitable candidates will be considered once the position is active again.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.