|Job Title||Software Engineer (Maximo)|
Discover the opportunity of a lifetime.
Join an outstanding team that offers exciting job opportunities with the goal of providing
The Developer-Software Engineer will be responsible for providing development support as a member of the Genesis development and O&M Team. The Genesis Team is responsible for providing operations/maintenance and new development support for the commercial off the shelf
The primary goal of Genesis is to improve customer IT asset tracking and provide and provide data for auditable financial statements. To meet this purpose, Genesis manages the development, implementation, and support of enterprise IT application. Genesis is seeking Developer-Software Engineer support assistance with the development/O&M activities associated with the implementation of Genesis. Genesis utilizes Agile methodology. Genesis seeks development assistance from individuals who are creative, team players, who have demonstrated knowledge, experience, and capabilities to produce high quality IT products.
DUTIES: The Developer-Software Engineer will be responsible for working with other Program Developers to integrate Genesis with other Logistic Business Systems applications and/or backend fulfillment systems as required. The Developer-Software Engineer will also be responsible for developing and implementing Maximo which is the foundation for Genesis. The Developer-Software Engineer will be responsible for developing plans for Genesis releases that cover project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance. The Developer-Software Engineer will be expected to analyze and solve complex application development problems; review other software developer’s work products for correctness, adherence to the Genesis design concept and user standards. The Developer-Software Engineer consults with clients to develop complex user requirements; Translates user requirements from a formal requirements document into an application and/or database design; Writes interfaces to companion applications or database.
The Developer-Software Engineer may be required to serve as technical lead for the design, testing and implementation of complex applications, complex web application layouts, content and user interfaces and/or database projects to implement the Maximo COTS technology. The Developer-Software Engineer writes necessary code; Ensuring interoperability with other applications; Provides extensive technical advice and guidance to applications developers and other members of the team; Generates comprehensive test plans to ensure that adequate unit, system, and integration testing is performed; Oversees unit/functional testing and transitioning the complex application and/or database to production; Oversees the ongoing maintenance of basic web applications, databases, web servers, web security and connectivity; Provides advanced technical direction in the use of the newest technologies and techniques; Monitors industry trends and directions; Maintains currency on tools, methodologies, technologies and programming languages; Recommends the utilization/procurement of new technology and applications; Reviews and prepares complex requirements documents, correspondence, procedures, manuals, reports, briefings and technical designs; Monitors projects; prepares status reports.
• Demonstrated Maximo development experience to include:
-Integration with External Systems
• Demonstrated ability and experience to integrate commercial off the shelf
• Demonstrated experience working with LINUX
• Demonstrated experience working with and integrating WebSphere Application Server Development
• Demonstrated experience deploying Maximo with WebSphere
• Demonstrated experience working with ANT Scripting
• Demonstrated experience working with J2EE Experience to include JMS threads, etc.
• Demonstrated experience working with Eclipse IDE
• The Developer-Software Engineer must have demonstrated capability to work independently, as well as in a team, in addition to being able to coordinate and manage the resolutions of issues internally and externally to Genesis.
• The Developer-Software Engineer must have demonstrated capability to positively and proactively interact with program team members and customers/stakeholders producing proactive and positive results.
• Demonstrated experience with CM applications
• Experience with working with Putty
• ITIL knowledge
• Demonstrated successful experience working on large, enterprise level customer SW projects/programs that have deployed.
• Demonstrated knowledge of software development methodologies, agile and otherwise.
• Demonstrated experience providing operations and maintenance support to commercial off the shelf
You must have a current and active TS/SCI w CI or FS Poly security clearance for this position.
Our corporate culture promotes a healthy work/life balance.
DigiFlight’s competitive benefits package allows employees to manage their personal and
Our benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account , Paid Time Off