|Job Title||Japanese Chef (Expat)|
|Max Salary||5,000.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* International Chain Hotel with 300+ Rooms and 7 F&B Outlets including large Conference / Banqueting facilities. The Hotel houses a well known Japanese Restaurant with a great reputation.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Culinary school background
• 3-4 years experience in reputable restaurant and/or international chain hotels
• Well experienced in different facets of Japanese Cuisine
• Strong background in Sushi, Teppanyaki & Robatayaki
• Able to develop and define quality standards of food preparation and presentation• Energetic, results oriented, motivated, hard working
• Knowledge of HACCP
• Passionate about food and menu creation
• Train the team members on Japanese Cuisine
• Good attitude, proactive and reliable, team work
• Able to work under pressure
• Strong leadership and organizational skills with great eye for detail
• Computer literate
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.