|Job Title||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Min Experience||2 Years|
There is a current urgent need for a Customer Service Representative with extensive experience working in laboratories that analyze and test soil, groundwater and wastewater to join a stable organization on a full-time basis. This is a terrific opportunity offering a great benefits package, generous bonus plan and other outstanding perks.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have extensive experience as a Customer Service Representative in an environmental laboratory and hold a
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Geologist or Science-related field.
· Work experience in an environmental laboratory that analyses or tests groundwater and soil.
· Work experience and knowledge of EPA regulated laboratories a PLUS
· Experience working with LIMS software a PLUS
· Experience working and dealing with Engineering and Consultant clients a PLUS
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, Client Services, laboratories, environmental laboratories, environmental laboratory, environmental lab, EPA, environmental protection agency, NELAC, biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, chemical engineering, geologist, National environmental laboratory accreditation, water testing, soil testing, water & soil testing, groundwater, wastewater, lims, lims software, laboratory information management system, lis, laboratory information system, lms, laboratory management system, science-related, volatile organic compound, VOC, VOC’s