We are currently seeking a Senior IT Support Specialist to join our firm wide Blue & Co., LLC IT team. This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
We seek a detail-oriented self-starter with strong problem-solving and organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. As part of the IT support staff, you will provide PC hardware/software support and new user setup and orientation. You will provide extensive application software support and troubleshooting for a very wide variety of software packages for all our locations and practice groups. You will be the primary on-site support staff for your home office, but you will also be responsible for providing support to remote users throughout our organization.
This position offers stability, a variety of responsibilities, a defined career path within IT and the opportunity to be part of a high-functioning team of IT professionals. For the right individual, there is an opportunity to advance into a supervisory role.
• Respond to Tier 2 & 3 IT support requests; troubleshoot desktop computing and mobile device issues.
• Potential growth path to provide quality control review for the IT support process; monitor ticket system for timely issue resolution.
• Assist in the implementation of software upgrades and installations; special projects to include general administration and maintenance of servers and network.
• Desktop imaging and configuration via Microsoft SCCM.
• End user training including new user orientation and technology rollouts.
• Motivation to stay current and expand knowledge at expert level in industry including emerging desktop technologies and applications.
• Obligation to participate in rotation for remote after-hours responsibilities among IT staff.
• 5+ years of relevant experience with desktop administration and troubleshooting; ticket system administration a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; relevant certifications are a plus.
• Advanced knowledge and experience supporting Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 and iOS/Android.
• Skilled in communicating technical support processes to end-users in clear, understandable terms.
• Team player willing to assist all employees, and resolve needs effectively and efficiently.
• Occasional travel to our other offices in Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky; work at other offices and minimal overnight travel. Travel is less than 5%.
• Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 20 pounds, sit for long periods of time, installation and set-up of equipment and the use of a laptop or desktop computer.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 51st largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to eight offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
At Blue, we offer a unique work environment where you are truly appreciated, rewarded and recognized for your contributions. It’s these very characteristics that led to our being named to the “Best Places to Work” in Indiana and Kentucky and a “Best Employer in Ohio” for several consecutive years – honors we strive to reflect in our communications, our benefits and the culture we create.
Guidance, opportunity, flexibility and support — that's life at Blue & Co., LLC
Blue is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Agency candidates will NOT be considered for this position. No phone calls please.