ABOUT EMPOWER MEDIAMARKETING:
Empower MediaMarketing specializes in communicating to and with its clients’ customers through an integrated combination of media. We are an independent media agency that plans, buys, creates and proves the impact of media. Located in the consumer marketing and branding hub of Cincinnati, OH we deliver proof our clients’ media investments are driving real results. We are part of The Empower Group, an independent network of companies focused on building brands and business for its clients.
We have an immediate opening of Campaign Finance Associate. The individual in this role is responsible for ensuring client invoices and related documents are accurate and processed expeditiously. Attention to detail when auditing invoices for clients ensuring proper rates and amounts are charged, while managing multiple media budgets by individual market. This role will participate in weekly status meetings and provide an administrative support function to the account team.
- Manages all trafficking needs within the account to ensure the timeliness of all projects
- Shares media buys with all owners and assist in the development of buy summaries as well as ensuring the distribution summaries to all partners as directed
- Responds and delivers client and internal requests in a timely and service oriented manner
- Fosters a good working relationship with clients and internal partners, either through direct contact or in support of client needs
- Remains current on client’s business and competitive landscape and is encourage to provide new insights to the account team
- Demonstrated work experience in meeting client contractual requirements; high attention to detail and demonstrated accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities well and complete tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of office software such as Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills to include superior listening, written and verbal skills.
- Superior analytical, detail, creative problem resolution skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities well and complete tasks to deadline by demonstrating strong organizational skills
- The ability to works well under pressure and managing conflicting deadlines with a can do attitude
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Business Administration a plus.