|Job Title||Director of Food & Beverage (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* Resort with +/- 100 Rooms and 4 F&B Outlets.
Our client is looking for an experienced, “hands-on” style Director of Food & Beverage who will successfully lead the resort's F&B team and provide a high quality service to their clientele.
The Director of Food & Beverage will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day front-of-house operations and will create memorable experiences for the guests, train front line staff, and drive profitability.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of fine dining service standards, an awareness of the latest culinary trends and concepts, be dedicated to excellence, teamwork, training, and above all, guest satisfaction.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Oriented Quality Standards, Service
• Responsible for the over-all economical running of the entire department. FB reports, Inventories, P&L, Budget/Capex
• Strong accent is to be given to the hospitality towards the guest as a prime goal and thus to maintain and develop the attitude of the related staff
• Exercises strong leadership
• Hands-on, on-the-floor, very visible in the front area
• Highly qualified profile, have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Handling complaints/service recovery
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in Indonesia a must
• Must be a character, a creative person, who understands the Asian culture
• Proactive full of energy and ideas
• Fluent English requested and other European language appreciated
We look forward to receive your application.