In the role of Research Specialist you will be verifying past and current employment and education records and conducting reference and supervisor interviews.
- Use telephone, email and fax to communicate with schools, employers and third parties to verify employment and education records. Conduct reference and supervisor interviews.
- Contact state boards and use online databases to verify professional licenses held by applicants.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases.
- Prepare written reports summarizing research results, which are free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Conduct employment and education verifications, reference and license verifications in priority order within an assigned time frame.
- Follow internal database notes in order to complete searches as ordered.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Associate degree or higher in English, Human Resources, Criminal Justice or related field preferred.
- One year customer service and/or office experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow directions.
- Proficiency in typing and MS Office applications.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm.
EmployeeScreenIQ offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401K, paid time-off and paid holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please hit the "Apply" button to complete our online application.
EmployeeScreenIQ is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.