Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Job Summary:
The Construction Work Package Closure Coordinator is responsible for accepting work packages from the field to closure, performing administrative reviews, coordinating package routing through external reviews, coordinating assignments to Closure Field Engineers for reviews, tracking package locations, and collecting data to identify delays in the process. This position requires cross-organizational interaction with Field Engineering, Weld Engineering, Quality Controls, Quality Engineering, and ITAAC to coordinate external work package reviews. Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Construction Work Package Closure Coordinator responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing feedback on processes and practices for work package accounting and monitoring for process improvement.
- Championing rigorous work package control, accountability and tracking.
- Checking in and accounting for packages transferred from Field Engineering to the Closure Review team.
- Completing administrative reviews prior to final closure review and prior to transmittal of package to Document Control.
- Coordinating the routing of work packages through external reviews.
- Coordinating and assigning packages to Closure Field Engineers for final closure review.
- Tracking work package locations and collecting data on time in review phases for identification of delays in the process.
- Compiling data collected through work package tracking and from Closure Field Engineers for development of metrics and reporting.
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
- Adhering to and supporting Health, Safety & Environmental Policies.
- Effectively developing and applying the core skills of the job.
- Meeting expectations on attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent desired
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of two (2) years of large construction project work package closure experience desired.
- A minimum of two (2) years of coordination, administrative, clerical, quality record management or other related experience required.
- Must be able to interface with other departments to coordinate work package closure reviews.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Must have working knowledge of common computer tools, including EDMS, MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of Maximo and P6 is preferred.
- Must be able to operate standard office machines such as printers, copiers, and scanners.
- Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must have strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
- Must possess the desire to improve processes and performance.
- Must demonstrate interest in the business challenge.
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet background screening and security requirements.
- Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Any applicant accepting this position must ensure personal safety standards are understood and enforced and that assigned workers perform their work safely.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Marion@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Marion@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.