Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Desired Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 4 years’ experience in the preparation, review, approval, and execution of tagouts (using eSOMS software) for maintenance and testing purposes.
- Past nuclear power plant (PWR preferred) operational experience as an SRO or RO is desired.
- Previous operations or operations training experience on an AP1000 plant desired.
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in tagouts to support testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance at commercial nuclear power plants.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements for safe work on mechanical, electrical, I&C (digital), and HVAC systems and components is a must.
- Individuals must have experience using eSOMS tagging and Maximo work management software or equivalent.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.