ENTERPRISE APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR
Information Technology Specialist
- The Enterprise Application Administrator position plays a vital
role in the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance
of several enterprise applications within the application portfolio.
applications in which this position supports are as following:
PeopleSoft CSS, PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft FMS, PeopleSoft EPM, STAT and
- Individuals in this position have the required access
and authority to make any application changes in all environments
(including production). This position's responsibilities include
installing delivered application software, configuring the software to
work on the hardware and database environments, preparing the
application so that the functional leads and IT staff can begin the user
configuration and testing, performing application maintenance and
upgrades and migrating any application changes through out the
application development lifecycle.
- This is a highly technical position that requires the individual to understand the application infrastructure
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
and configure new Oracle/PeopleSoft applications, modules, upgrades,
maintenance packs and PeopleTools. Install and configure new modules
within OnBase. This includes managing the PeopleSoft PIA, Tuxedo
Application Server, Web Logic, Integration Broker, Process Scheduler and
OnBase Server Application software
- Monitor and maintain the
health of the PeopleSoft, OnBase and Stat Applications. This requires
research on any reported issues from the ITS application development
staff. Additionally, this requires monitoring technical forums for new
"tips and tricks" and possible new technology that should be
- Assist and support projects and initiatives by
rebuilding/cloning the test environments, building stress testing plans,
and monitoring application performance during testing for the
PeopleSoft and OnBase Applications
- Manage and maintain all application development migrations to the production environments.
a broad knowledge of technology, equipment and/or systems. Keep abreast
of technical developments and information system trends by self-study
and participation in courses, seminars and conferences.
- Provide technical leadership within the Application Development and support team
- Other project assignments as needed which apply to the related technical skill set.
list of essential duties, tasks and responsibilities is not
all-inclusive; individual will perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- In-depth technical knowledge of the ERP system, PeopleTools, and Web/Application servers.
- Management and Best Practices for handling vendor supplied fixes and patches
- Knowledge of the migration process for moving local customizations to production
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related field.
Plus the following required experience:
- 3 years of experience installing enterprise application systems
- 3 years of IT technical application problem solving experience
- 2 years of IT applications development experience
- Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Excellent benefits package available.