Professional Recruiter – Engineering/Manufacturing
is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent
acquisition solutions. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for
clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail,
a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation
for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are
highly-compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications,
experience, and culture in a timely-manner.
The Professional Recruiter will play a strategic and integral part within the organization’s Engineering/Manufacturing practice and have direct reporting into a Senior Partner.
Professional Recruiter will develop new business for the Direct
Recruiting business offering. You will also locate, source, and recruit
appropriate professional engineering and manufacturing talent per our
clients’ requests—including design, operations, Engineering,
manufacturing professionals, Quality, and more. You will have the following primary duties:
extensive business development activities to include targeted cold
calling and networking for recruiting search assignments
- Effectively negotiate endevis fees for service and timelines, metrics, expectations, etc.
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Initiate direct call, email, and referral campaigns to market endevis’s opportunities
and maintain relationships with Engineering/Manufacturing professionals
through various network’s, including our e-TRAK system and social
- Quickly familiarize himself/herself with various areas
within manufacturing and engineering in order to facilitate research to
successfully conduct search activities.
- Bachelors Degree from 4 year college strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in executive recruiting, sales, Automotive/Manufacturing is favored
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Confident telephone manner with no fear of cold calling
- Ability to multi-task, handle numerous client job openings at one time
- Ability to work long hours with extensive phone/computer interface
- Ability to work at our office building full time
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidates
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere