|Job Title||Electrical and Maintenance Technician (Service Spe|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
FutureNet Security Solutions, a leading international provider of perimeter security products and services, has an immediate opening in Washington, DC for an Electrical and Mechanical Technician. The position will perform repairs and provide preventative maintenance on a wide variety of active vehicle barriers, access control systems, electronic monitoring systems, and other physical security products at a critical federal government facility. The position will have direct contact with the client and will work with other technicians and engineers to diagnose electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems to identify root problems, complete repairs, and ensure the proper operation of the systems.
Education: Associates degree in electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic technology OR equivalent work experience
Licenses and Certifications: Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic systems
of programmable logic controllers
· Ability to read wiring diagrams, schematics, and as-built drawings
· Ability to obtain security clearance may be required
· 3 - 5 years of electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic technical related experience and/or training
· Experience with construction or perimeter security systems is helpful
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Performing both basic and gradually more complex repairs and preventative maintenance services on a variety of perimeter security products and systems including:
o Tamper detection systems
o Alarm systems
o Fiber optic transmission systems
o Peripheral and head-end equipment
· Performing system assessments, including condition assessments, to generate recommendations for repairs and upgrades
FutureNet Security Solutions offers excellent pay, benefits, and opportunities for training and career advancement.
Visit our website at http://futurenetsecurity.com to learn more about FutureNet Security Solutions
and to apply online
Current Repair Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, Electrical Technicians, Electronics Technician, Mechanical Technicians, Hydraulic Technicians, Hydraulic Mechanics, Maintenance Specialists, Field Engineers, Field Technicians, Service Technicians, and Field Service Technicians in the Virginia and Maryland areas are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of FutureNet Security Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. We also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that qualified individuals of minority, female, disabled, veteran or recently separated veteran status are recruited and considered for promotional opportunities. FutureNet Security Solutions is a Drug-Free Workplace and complies with e-Verify.