Outside Industrial Sales The position will serve customers; service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts; meet and exceed established sales goals; manage territory effectively; resolve customer complaints; maintain professional and technical knowledge; provide historical records of activities; contribute to team effort. Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate has experience calling on Industrial, Power Generation, Refining and Chemical accounts with a filtration or chemical or instrumentation or a related industrial sales background.
- Minimum requirements: would prefer a 5 year Chemical Engineering Degree with capital equipment and integrated systems
- Makes articulate, effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ensures that the customer receives a superior product or service. Listens attentively and responds effectively to customer complaints.
- Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Has a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- Experience managing accounts and targeting prospects within a designated region.
- Generates leads through planning and persistence.