|Estimator II (Mechanical)|
|Sierra Vista, AZ|
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Estimator II
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Estimator II
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares and estimates man-hour and material requirements for the performance of Individual Job Order
· Prepares detailed job packages that state the nature, scope, sequence, and priority of the work to be performed. Estimate labor man-hour, material, equipment and subcontract requirements of individual tasks based on work standards. Estimates will be performed using EMCOR’s Estimating System
· Visit the job site and clarify work details, as well as verify the scope of work with the POC listed on the 4283 Work Request. Also responsible for coordinating and discussing job details with the shop supervisor/lead to establish job requirements.
· Upon receipt of Notice to Proceed
· Supports negotiation of IJO Task Orders with client
· Promotes quality and customer service.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· High school education or equivalent.
· Four years experience estimating for maintenance activities or the equivalent experience in one or more structural trades. Relevant administrative experience, education or training may be substituted on a year for year basis.
· Two years experience preparing detailed job orders including recommended methods and establishing time and material values for construction maintenance and repair.
· Experience developing and estimating facilities and preventative maintenance program requirements is highly desirable.
· Minimum 1-year computer. Experience utilizing Windows based system and software including but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Word required.
· Experience working with R.S. Means or comparable estimating system highly desirable.
· Strong verbal, written, and customer service skills required to deal with multiple customers/end users, subcontractors, trades and direct client
· Valid Arizona state driver’s license.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V