Kleen Test Products has Chemical Blender (Compounder) openings in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
Our Chemical Blender/Mixing and compounding jobs are rewarding; not only do we offer a competitive hourly wage, but you will be making some of the most well-known and useful household products! Every finished good that comes out of our plant, starts in our Compounding department with the creation of cutting edge technologies in household products.
Essential Chemical Blander/Mixer Job Functions:
- Adhere to FDA guidelines on mixtures and end result product.
- Manufacture batches for liquid fill lines per itemized protocols and in specific order.
- Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, measure, and mix liquids, solids, and powders.
- Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
- Be proficient in math to the point that you can work with ranges and tolerances on mathematical instructions.
- Execute batch records, procedures, and safe work practices.
- Ensure correct procedural implementation and documentation.
- Manage material inventory and accounting.
- Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training; 1-2 years of OTC and personal care bulk manufacturing is desired but would consider process oriented manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have basic knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and inventory/manufacturing software programs.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.