|Job Title||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Min Experience||5 Years|
Chances are that the products we manufacture are in your home, you just don’t know it because our customer’s name is on the package. As a premier contract manufacture for the world’s most well known consumer brands, companies turn to Kleen Test to manufacture products for them such as wet wipes, dryer sheets, laundry liquids, mouthwash, shampoo and many other similar items. With seven plants and a reputation for providing superior quality and customer service, our business continues to grow and so we are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager for our Parkland Court facility located in the northwest side of Milwaukee.
Direct and maintain all daily operations of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control department at a Kleen Test Products location. Ensure that the site complies with all FDA Regulatory, Customer and Kleen Test Products requirements as they relate to quality systems and quality of the product.
· Ensure compliance to FDA Regulatory, Customer and Kleen Test Products quality systems requirements.
· Direct all activities of Laboratory Managers and/or Quality Department personnel.
· Act as primary quality contact with new and existing customers to ensure products are manufactured to established standards.
· Communicate to production management the status of the quality system as it relates to the site.
· Make disposition on all raw materials, components and finished products.
· Manage and coordinate the investigation of Out of Specification results for analytical and microbiological tests and analyze trends while coordinating with customers and vendors on product quality.
· Develop and maintain Master Product Records for all products manufactured at the facility. Conduct routine audits of facility and records to ensure regulatory, customer and company policies and procedures are adhered to. Develop, update and implement new and existing policies and procedures. Maintain strong document control system
· Requires a bachelor’s degree with a strong emphasis in a natural science.
· Prior experience
· Full understanding of cGMP requirements
· Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
· Strong mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical analysis as well as the ability to apply such concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite