Are you looking for a fast paced and rewarding work environment? Kleen Test Products is currently seeking candidates for our Compounders for our Port Washington facility.
- Manufacture bulk materials for filling lines and other materials as needed.
- Execute batch records, procedures, and safe work practices.
- Ensure correct procedural implementation and documentation.
- Manage material inventory and accounting.
- Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training; 1-2 years of OTC and personal care bulk manufacturing is desired.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have basic knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and inventory/manufacturing software programs.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.