|Job Title||Executive Recruiter|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Z-Careers, one of the largest recruiting firms in Columbus, OH, is expanding and looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. We specialize in working with top talent in multiple industries throughout the US. We also provide exclusive retained staffing solutions for a Fortune 200 manufacturer. Our team of associates has successfully completed over 7,000 searches. Unlike other search firms that work off job postings, databases and replies to recruiting letters, we actively contact qualified individuals, not just the ones looking to make a change. Our hands-on approach helped us become the Recruiter and Office of the Year by the National Banking and Financial Services Network in 2007. How can you know if you’d be a good fit for our team?
• Are you highly competitive, outgoing and tenacious in successfully achieving your goals?
• Would you enjoy building long-term relationships with your clients and helping them resolve staffing challenges?
• Are you comfortable talking with a diverse range of people?
• Do you like to be rewarded for the results you achieve?
Executive Search Consultants plan and implement focused activities with both candidates and clients. For candidates, you will research and identify high performing individuals, place preliminary calls, screen, interview and match candidates to positions. You will also coordinate job processes and act as a liaison between candidates and hiring authorities. Your client work will include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive role in corporate partnering.
As the Executive Recruiter you will:
• Recruit, screen, schedule, interview and place candidates
• Establish focused business development and recruiting plans
• Review media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects
• Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database
• Develop prospect lists and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business
• Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives
• Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business
• Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates
• Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources
• Demonstrated sales abilities
• Enjoy an entrepreneurial environment
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's Degree
Send your resume to Ashley Hoying at email@example.com