|Job Title||UK - Clinical Project Manager (Oncology) - Perm|
CompanyName: Novella Clinical
Experienced Oncology Clinical Project Manager – UK
Novella Clinical is a global full service eCRO, committed to providing an outstanding service to our client’s as well as our employees. We focus on providing excellent training and career development opportunities, encouraging growth from within our talented work force. Novella specialises in leveraging technology and continues to improve our quality and service across a broad range of therapeutic areas with specialisation in Oncology. Our parent company is one of the World’s leading not for profit research organisations, and you will be joining a passionate and motivated team.
Novella Clinical’s European Head quarters based in Stevenage, UK are currently looking to recruit an experienced Global Clinical Project Manager with Oncology experience. This opportunity is fulltime, permanent and can be office or field based.
· Experience of working on Global studies within a CRO.
· Previous Oncology experience is essential.
· Thorough knowledge of clinical research process
· At least 2 years experience as a Clinical Research Associate/Clinical Monitor, and then at least 2 years as a successful Clinical Project Manager.
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities within a variety of complex clinical trials
· Ability to reason independently for the purpose of assessing and recommending specific solutions in clinical settings
· Demonstrated problem-solving and financial negotiation skills
· Fluency in a 2nd language is preferred
This is a challenging and varied role within a dynamic and innovative CRO. You will be joining an established and professional team. Novella Clinical offers applicants the ability to grow and develop their professional skills and career in a supportive environment.
For further information or to be considered for this role please send an email with your current CV attached to Pam Hirst at email@example.com or phone Pam Hirst on 01438 794560 for further information.