Our client has an immediate need for a Service Center Productivity Manager for someone living in, or willing to relocate to the Roseville, CA area (relocation assistance available).Position Located: Roseville, California
Position SummaryThe Service Center Productivity Improvement Manager will support customers on quality and reliability related matters, take ownership of SolarEdge NAM customer’s service experience when contacting SolarEdge and manage call center and service quality metrics.Responsibilities
- Refine and improve existing call center quality program
- Measure and evaluate the performance of the technical support engineers who serve the company's customer base
- Utilize tools like call monitoring and audio recording software to evaluate engineers' performance metrics and assist management with discovering weaknesses and rewarding strengths in customer service
- Drive productivity projects to reduce Call Duration, After Call Work time, and Agent effectiveness
- Collaborate with Support Center Manager and Training Manager to design and implement support center onboarding training program. This includes a troubleshooting manual, quick reference guide, and call scripts to ensure highest standards of training for support center staff.
- Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms
- Deliver coaching feedback to agents on call and email performance
- Assist with surveys and evaluating customer feedback received from the surveys.
- Prepare and analyze call quality reports for Management review
- Monitor Field RMA tickets, and customer’s feedback to alert HQ and to launch early investigation on field quality risks
- Act as primary and first contact for customer quality related issues / support in collaboration with local account team activities to ensure that customer requirements are understood and addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Document customer escalations/issues and work with HQ Support Quality team to improve continuous learning process and overall customer experience
Compensation$90,000 - $105,000 Salary$7,500 - $10,000 BonusStock grant and purchase programMedical, Dental, Vision
- BA/BS education in a technical field, including knowledge of statistics
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience performing Quality Assurance in a call center environment preferred.
- Excel familiarity including creating own reports
- Strong analytic skills and use of spreadsheet, presentation and email tools
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and implementing QA programs highly preferred.
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Limited travel required
- Must have a strong work ethic
401(k) with match up to 50%Short and Long-Term Disability, AD&DEmployee Assistance ProgramRelocation Assistance if Needed