Our client is a leader in providing outsourced customer contact management solutions and services to a wide range of clients: large, medium-sized businesses, and public entities around the world. They have an immediate opening for a self-motivated, outgoing, and energetic Call Center Supervisor. They will invest in your future with excellent training, competitive starting wages, and an outstanding working environment.Responsibilities:
- Exhibit the culture and core values by regularly applying them as guiding principles in the decisions and actions chosen
- Meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators and guidelines in addition to policies and procedures
- Accomplish team results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and motivating employees, coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Reporting strengths and opportunities that can potentially impact performance with appropriate actionable time frame through day-to-day operational analysis
- Recognize and recommend operational improvements to increase employee performance
- Avoid legal challenges by maintaining compliance with client service agreements and legal requirements
- Achieve preset goals and explore new ideas, technologies, and methodologies that could be applied to the account
- Monitor performance of staff members according to established standards
- Actively participate in hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Strong phone presence with exemplary customer service and/or sales skills
- Able to coach and motivate in accordance with Company culture
- Familiar with contact center tools, systems, and methodologies
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Adaptable to swift program changes and changing client's needs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 4 or more years of management experience required
- Call center experience required
- Client relationship experience in a customer service environment is required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Healthcare background preferred.
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical Skills
Medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance
Paid time off
Monday through Friday work schedule
Relaxed, professional working environment