Reporting to the managing partner of Global Executive Solutions Group, as a Executive Recruiter (Practice Leader), you will serve clients in your selected industry to meet their needs for skilled management. In order to provide the most qualified talent today, you will utilize our research, recruitment and selection processes that are global in scope. As an organization, we are committed to continue to strengthen our leadership position as the strategic, forward-thinking and value-added authority on talent acquisition. If you would like to find an aggressive, independent, hard hitting group of "driven professionals" who could challenge and bring out your best (while having fun doing it) - we will interest you. We are seeking a few highly competitive team players who absolutely thrive on winning, would like to run their own business within our business and would like to be part of our growing firm.
- Passionate about being the best at what you do
- Strong sense of business and bottom line
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Teachable and coachable
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Committed to building relationships based upon very high quality work that results in repeat business
- Disciplined, organized and willing to be prepared
- Good listener
- Desire to make significant income
- Prior sales experience a plus but not required
- Ability to pick up the phone every day
- College Degree preferred
- Live or willing to relocate to Northeast Ohio (Akron area)
- What was your most recent annual W2 income?
- What is your minimum compensation range?
Practice Leader: Jim Chadbourne