EmbanetCompass partners with premier non-profit educational institutions by providing the capital and support needed to launch successful online degree programs with world-wide reach. EmbanetCompass is passionate about enabling the learners of the world to achieve their higher educational goals via an exceptional online learning experience. Our company is the only one that provides a true partnership that creates and extends online education programs for our academic partners and their students. We deliver student acquisition expertise, academic understanding and predictable business results through engaged minds of our people.
Take Your Career in a Positive, Exciting New Direction.
What is it like to work with EmbanetCompass? Our team atmosphere provides the best of both worlds: a highly professional yet friendly setting where you can do your best work, while collaborating with an affable group of respected, highly intelligent individuals that includes faculty, researchers, former deans, marketers, recruiters, instructional designers, and technologists. We enjoy our work, our colleagues and are passionate about our partners and students. Our strong growth has provided an opportunity for you to join our team in Orlando, FL.
Managing Director: Your Opportunity to Lead
The Managing Director is a senior leader within the organization and directly manages the performance of a business unit. The overall responsibility for the Managing Director is to provide the strategic direction, management and leadership of a portfolio of accounts comprised of prestigious, private and/or public academic institutions. This portfolio of accounts is supported by a business unit responsible for the marketing, recruitment and retention services for our academic institution partners. The Managing Director will be fully accountable for the success of this business unit by creating and executing a detailed and rigorous account plan, managing the P&L for the business unit, building relationships with key stakeholders within the Partner Institution and launching new programs successfully.
Business Unit Leadership
· Provide the strategic direction and leadership for the business unit.
· Ensure the unit is working collaboratively as a team to achieve plan objectives and that each function is performing at optimum levels.
Academic Partner Relationship Management
· Build relationships with the key stakeholders within the University/Academic Partner. Understand their vision for future growth and explore new opportunities.
· Keep the Academic Partners posted on new opportunities in their space and on new practices.
· Facilitate bi-weekly or monthly meetings with the stakeholders at the University to ensure that all aspects of the business are functioning successfully.
· Collaborate with the functional leaders to ensure best practices are implemented within the business unit.
· Create strategic account plans for all Academic Partners by understanding both the industry and the Academic Partner’s long term vision.
· Oversee any contractual payments to Academic Partners.
· Manage the portfolio of Academic Partners against the P&L for every Academic Partner.
· Work with the functional leaders to ensure their individual P&Ls are following the plan.
· Identify any impacts on P&L because of special requests made by Academic Partner and propose solutions to ensure alignment with P&L.
· Facilitate initial launch meetings with Academic Partner and introduce the functional leaders to the Academic Partner.
· Oversee the implementation of the launch plan to ensure successful launch and Academic Partner satisfaction during launch.
· Provide bi-weekly results of marketing launch to Academic Partner and ensure application trends are leading to achieving enrollment targets.
· Work with internal leaders to ensure that integration with different departments at the Institution is successfully implemented.
· Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred.
· Minimum ten to fifteen years of professional experience, five
· Significant online learning and/or strong consulting experience across a variety of industries.
· Experience in managing P&L.
· Able to make decisions with a proven track record of decision making.
· Excellent leadership, relationship building, negotiation, communication
· Exceptional time management skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
· Ability to identify and propose new tasks and procedures.
· Demonstrated ability to take the lead and work against resistance to accomplish goals.
· Highly proficient with office automation tools
· Ability to travel up to 35% of the time.
It is also imperative for the candidate we seek to thrive in a performance-based environment. If you are a creative problem solver who values collaborative relationships, takes ownership, has the spirit to serve, and continues to pursue learning, then we want to talk to you.
Enjoy the Rewards of Leadership: Exceptional Compensation and Benefits
In return for your invaluable knowledge, skills, talent and ambition, EmbanetCompass offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including substantial tuition reimbursement for our advanced degree programs that EmbanetCompass supports, and much more.
To learn more about EmbanetCompass, please go to www.embanetcompass.com.
You may submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include salary requirements.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
EmbanetCompass is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.