|Job Title||IT Sr. QA Analyst|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
This position is responsible for ensuring compliance and quality standards are met for multiple information system products and services. The incumbent may coordinate/ facilitate training sessions for internal/external customers and may assist in change & release management functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Define, document and communicate Software/Hardware Testing process and procedures for the enterprise.
· Analyze, design and construct a variety of quality control tests that ensure software/hardware meets specified standards/designs and/or requirements.
· Execute a variety of quality control tests encompassing both manual and automated tests.
· Design and document test strategies and test plans for IT projects and efforts.
· Conduct defect management process and root cause analysis.
· Analyze, document and communicate test results to project teams.
· Improve Software/Hardware testing process and procedures.
· Create and manage test data efficiently
· Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business partners.
Required Education and Experience
Related Education Qualification:
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
Related Experience Qualification:
· 2-5 years experience in software/hardware testing
Other Required Qualifications:
· Working knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and software development methodologies
· Experience leading a project that includes creating estimates and managing QA deliverables.
· Experience in all test phases
· Must have hands-on knowledge with HP Test Tools
· Proven work experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
· Working scripting and programming knowledge