|Job Title||Lead Programmer/Analyst|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
The Lead Programmer / Analyst works closely with the business to understand requirements, develop specifications, perform basic system design, oversee development and ensure service level agreements. The person will solely or collaboratively implement moderately complex application programs in compliance with IT policies and procedures. Additionally, the Lead Programmer / Analyst is expected to analyze requirements and accurately size the effort with minimal supervision.
1) Designs, develops and implements solutions and monitors application development priorities to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
2) Uses system and technical knowledge to provide recommendations for proposed enhancements or functional changes leveraging cost effective design approaches.
3) Designs, implements, and documents procedures.
4) Assigns work to other technical team members as needed and assists Manger to project estimates on new requirements.
5) Meets with business and provides advice related to technical solutions and design.
6) Creates technical documentation, researches, interprets and builds knowledge of applications and program code, maintains program libraries.
Position Scope and Magnitude:
The role requires interaction with development team members as well as mid level and upper management on both the IT and business side. This resource is required to effectively manage relationships with business stakeholders, third party providers and internal IT and business participants.
University Degree Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
At least six
Other Required Skills:
· Extensive experience using Visual Studio.NET
· Advanced C# programming skills
· SQL development experience
· CSS, HTML, DHTML and java
· Possess knowledge of programming constructs
· Ability to interpret business rules and translate them into program logic.
· Ability to develop and execute test cases.
· Possess good to excellent problem solving skills.
· Ability to productively interact with co-workers, peers, and customers.
· Ability to follow detailed instructions.
· Ability to think logically and apply logic to programming solutions.
· Ability to deal effectively with co-workers and business representatives, while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
· E-Commerce site application development experience
· Experience developing NET 3.5 Compact Framework applications
· Experience using Visual Studio.NET 2008