West Point, PA
SBM is searching for a Administrative Assistant to join our team. As the Administrative Assistant you will answer a high volume of phone calls, schedule appointments, take dictation, and will perform basic administrative and clerical duties including data entry. We are looking for an exceptional individual who is motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service each and every day while ensuring a positive experience for each caller and visitor. The Administrative Assistant must be bilingual (Spanish/English).
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer
· Takes dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribes notes on typewriter or computer, or transcribes from voice recordings
· Composes and types routine correspondence
· Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
· Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls
· Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments
· Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person
· Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations
· Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports
· Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings
· Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
· Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
· Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
· 3 years of experience as an administrative professional
· Must be able to work assigned shift hours
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Must have excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail required
· Shift hours are M - F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Starting pay is $16.82 per hour.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SBM is an international company providing facilities support services to some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality service and cost savings solutions with the least environmental impact possible has launched SBM into the top one percent of service providers in the facilities maintenance industry. Today, SBM services more than 350 million square feet throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America, with plans to expand globally in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is one-fourth the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
SBM is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer.